Sunday, May 31, 2009

I'M TIRED......................................................

I spent about 9 hours today and finished about 3 pictures. I don't care what anyone says...this stuff is NOT easy!!! At one point the little girl in the photo looked kind of like a pig and like she was seriously injured :) I bought some card stock today but couldn't figure out how to get the pictures to print out straight on the paper...I'm not sure my printer is capable of it (or if I am). I think I have decided to get these pictures/cards to the point where I could send it to a professional and have them do minimal work in order to get them ready to be printed. I'm really trying hard to meet my target launch date of June 15th which is right around the corner.

Signing off for today...

No comments:

Post a Comment