Thursday, August 27, 2009

I'M HAVING FUN DESIGNING TODAY!

I decided to take a break from marketing (which is a necessary evil) and get back into designing today, which I haven't actually done in quite awhile. I have had a successful week so far...actually made contact with an art director of a greeting card publishing company who is "going to bat" with her creative director for one of my images...yay! I don't think there's much hope because my images/designs don't really mesh with their greeting card line but who knows?

I alternate between thinking that I have a great vision with so much potential and then thinking "What the heck am I doing?" But right now I'm in the "yes" mode...I KNOW that there's a niche for this type of greeting card and it's simply (ha, ha) a matter of finding the right company that "gets" the vision. O.K...I'm going back to designing now. It's more fun than updating this blog :)

No comments:

Post a Comment