Wednesday, October 28, 2009

MY DAD WOULD ROLL OVER IN HIS GRAVE IF HE SAW...

what a mess I have made of his slides! Over the past five months I have gone through 12 boxes of slides three times. The first time I had a system, the second time I think I had a different system, and the third time there was no system...which leaves me with a huge mess! All of the slides that I have pulled out to have scanned are now thrown in manila envelopes to be refiled at some point. I don't want to put them away now because if a company is interested in them, they want the original slide so there's no point in filing them. However, my brother informed me the other day that he and my dad spent several DAYS organizing them in chronological order and labeling the boxes. I did not, obviously, mention to my brother the state the slides are now in and I don't have to worry about him finding out because, even though he follows this blog, I know he doesn't read it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment