Monday, June 22, 2009

BRO #2 - CAN YOU SAY NARCISSIST?

THEN


1. You know anyone else who would name every single one of their stuffed animals after themselves? Bro #2 #1, Bro #2 #2, Bro #2 #3, Bro #2 #4...you get the idea.

2. When Bro #2 was born I was 5 years old and it was like having my own living doll but he wasn’t too demonstrative. So what I had to do was hide behind a corner and yell “boo” at him and then he would let me hug him even though I was the one who had scared him in the first place.

3. I once received a birthday card from him saying "Keep $15 of the money you owe me." (I kid you not...that was my gift.)

4. I got him back on his 40th B.D. by sending him 40 cards (all on the same day) I printed on my computer that said that he would find money in one of the envelopes...in Envelope #35 or so (my luck!) he found the Monopoly money :) -- That was SO worth the postage!

NOW

Bro #2 has a successful career and is happily married to a wonderful woman. They reside in Pompano Beach, FL.

No comments:

Post a Comment