Thursday, June 18, 2009

I ALMOST MADE A HUGE MISTAKE!

I was working on a "Happy Thanksgiving" card yesterday with a picture of my aunt holding what I thought was a turkey leg on a platter...good thing my daughter pointed out to me that it was a lobster and NOT a turkey leg. The text on the front of the card read "Happy Thanksgiving" and on the inside it said "Next time let's remember to tie the turkey's legs together." Can you imagine if I had sent THAT one out?? That would have been a real winner :)

Yesterday and today I spent a lot of time working on my PowerPoint presentation and, believe me, PowerPoint is a lot easier to figure out than Adobe and PrintMaster. I've never used PowerPoint before and my first presentation was kind of boring but I figured out how to jazz it up a little and so far, so good. I had to slow it down a little because at first it made me kind of dizzy looking at it...I had the speed set too fast. I think I am actually be going to put the finishing touches on the PowerPoint presentation and mail it out tomorrow or Saturday to some major corporations and see what they think...wish me luck, because I need it.

No comments:

Post a Comment