Monday, June 8, 2009

I THINK I'M GETTING THE HANG OF THIS...YES!!!

Yes...I finally kind of have a system down after many, many hours of working on this. You know how it is when you spend forever trying to figure something out and then you finally figure it out but forgot what you did? That's what happened to me yesterday. I spent 3 hours trying to figure out something I had actually figured out the night before...frustrating!!! Today I went through about 1,000 slides that my Dad took and selected 33 to get scanned to hopefully design into greeting cards. I have a lot of ideas and just hope that there's a market for them...which obviously I think there is; otherwise, I wouldn't be doing this. Tomorrow I am going to work on my Power Point presentation that I am going to mail to some major companies hopefully within a week to ten days. I am also going to see about getting my first card printed. It will be exciting to actually see one finally completed.

No comments:

Post a Comment