Tuesday, June 16, 2009

TIME FOR A BREATHER!!!

Well, I think I have about 20 cards in various stages of design right now. Unfortunately, though, nothing is yet in print. I decided I need to take some time just to organize everything because my desk is in a state of disarray. My problem is that I am working in PowerPoint and two other programs which I have never used before so it's really a learning process. Right now my vertical cards are on horizontal slides in PowerPoint and it looks like it's a pain to convert them. I feel like the easiest thing to do would be to leave them out of the presentation (which would solve the problem) but they are great photos so I don't really want to do that. Also, I will be working nonstop for hours and be really excited and then all of a sudden I am hit with a wave of doubt...wondering if this idea is as good as I think it is. I hope so. I need to hire people to help me but can't afford to pay them...does anyone want to work for free????

No comments:

Post a Comment