Thursday, June 4, 2009

I LOST MY JOB A COUPLE OF DAYS AGO SO I AM BACK USING PRINTMASTER :(

Yep...after working for the same company for 32 years, July 31st will be my last day. I was 22 years old when I started working with them and we kind of all grew up together so it's kind of an emotional time for me. I feel even more pressure now to get these cards going and trying to sell them. I worked all day today and got 8 roughed-out at least but I know that I need to hire someone for photo restoration before I get them printed. Some of the photos are over 45 years old so there are some scratches on them. I am getting a little better with the program which is saying something for someone who this morning had text printing upside down AND backwards :) I think I'll try to post one now if I can figure it out. Let's see...

No comments:

Post a Comment