Thursday, July 23, 2009

IT ONLY TOOK ME A DAY AND A HALF TO...

create a video, add music, and upload it to Youtube, which you can hopefully see here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kn7xVMuiUXc

This week seems to have flown by. I have been getting the nicest rejection letters and emails from companies. I'm serious, if you're going to get rejected it is much better to be rejected nicely :)

On a side note, I thought it was interesting to note on my HS transcript that I only scored in the 25th percentile in clerical on an aptitude test. I thought this was kind of funny considering I have spent my entire professional career as an executive assistant :) I only scored in the 23rd percentile for artistic which is what I consider what I am doing now. So there you go...that proves that those tests don't mean a darn thing! However, it also said that I only scored in the 18th percentile for "persuasive" and that part might be true considering I haven't sold any cards yet :) (Just so you know I wasn't totally illiterate, I scored a 96% in literary and 85% in verbal!)

Back to the drawing board...

No comments:

Post a Comment