Wednesday, July 1, 2009

WHAT A WEEK!

I have been busy working on my marketing plan for the past week and designing new cards and, guess what? Designing is WAY more fun! The problem is that I think I am actually better at marketing than I am at designing. When I placed my order for 1,000 cards about a week ago, the graphic artist called and told me that I had designed this humongous card (something like 10" x 14") and she thought she should verify this with me prior to printing. That's what I like about this company...they not only do printing but they actually fix my graphic design mistakes! How cool is that? And...here's a drum roll...I actually have a local store who is willing to carry my greeting cards which is really exciting. Well, I need to get back to work and hopefully design a regular sized card :)

No comments:

Post a Comment