Tuesday, July 21, 2009

THIS IS WHAT I MISS ABOUT THE MIDWEST...

Totally off-topic from the greeting cards, I am applying for a full-time position at a local community college and I needed to get a copy of, get this, my HIGH SCHOOL transcripts to submit with my resume. So I call up good old Grosse Pointe South High School and the woman in the records department tells me that there is a cost of $2 to FAX them to me. I'm thinking that I am going to have to use Paypal or my debit card or some form of IMMEDIATE payment but, no, she says to just mail them a check for the $2. And that's what I miss the most about the midwest...the character, values, and morals that seem to be missing out here in California. They actually TRUST me to send them the check. So I am off to the post office to mail them the $2 check, after I say this: (go to next post)

No comments:

Post a Comment